Nikon WedNEsDAy PiC #39

jose_angel

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<p>So far, lots of fantastic photos this week as well. Wednesday has now become a better day for me than Saturdays! ;)<br>

As so many of you have mentioned, commenting each and every photo will take too long time for me, so kudos to those of you who actually do that formidable task.</p>

<p>This week, these images have reached a special place in my heart:<br>

<strong>Zoltan</strong>'s Paris photo<br>

<strong>Alejandro</strong>: full of action<br>

<strong>Lil:</strong> nice hairdo on the bird to the left<br>

<strong>Sjoerd:</strong> Nice, cool photo<br>

<strong>Aaron</strong>: Strong image<br>

<strong>Tim:</strong> The kind of shot I would like to hang on my wall!<br>

<strong>Matt:</strong> Beautiful lighting and feeling<br>

<strong>Shun</strong>: Yes, summer is definitely over<br>

<strong>Raaj</strong>: You're good with those Speedlights!<br>

<strong>Lex:</strong> Nice still photo <br>

and for me this week, first among the first: the IR image by <strong>Jens</strong>. Beautiful! At first, I thought it was a snow-laden winter image, but it reveals more interesting details each time you look at it. </p>

<p>Thank you all for sharing. I hope to see and comment many more this week!</p>

<p>Computers giving me problems this week. I see a lot of high quality shots this week, too many to name (wish I had more time). Lil, that egret looks like he's tap dancing, great shot. Every time I think I'm getting better I come here and am so humbled, love this thread. Thank you Jose.<br>

D300 w/ 18-200mm VR @ 75mm f/5 1/50 sec 500 ISO, Enjoy</p><div>00UZN2-175291684.jpg.36adc623a4a4f2fa265779ad1905560e.jpg</div>

<p>Thanks once again for an enjoyable Wednesday around the world. It truly is an inspiration to look at such lovely photos, and while some appeal to me more than others (just like some prefer coffee and some prefer tea), they're all a glimpse of your world and/or something meaningful to you, and I appreciate the effort. Again, my comments were made in spurts, so if I missed someone, it wasn't an intentional exclusion:</p>

<p>Jose: I agree...love the colors and frame too.<br /> Joseph: Great picture and story! I wish I could remember what Nikon I first used. Congrats on your anniversary!<br /> Mike C: Great reflection shot and composition.<br /> Anish: That's a fantastic subject. I really like the diversity of people in the background and the "hard study" look on some of their faces. <br /> Ton: Very sharp photo and the workers add dimension. <br /> Per-Christian: Great story, caption, and photo. Thanks for sharing it.<br /> Wouter: I like it. The bird adds just the touch needed for interest and contrast.<br /> Jana: Welcome! Love all the green tones and very cool feather head piece.<br /> Zoltan: Mission accomplished. The scale is great.<br /> Alejandro: Very nice photo. That horse is not only fast, but a beauty.<br /> Dieter: Beautiful colors, detail, and DOF. I love it.<br /> Chris: Beautiful colors and you managed the HDR very well. This looks very natural.<br /> Lil: Great shot! While stalking dragonflies Sat. I spotted an Egret running after his lunch. Your photo reminds me of how fun they are to watch.<br /> Bogdan: Looks like a nice casual afternoon. <br /> Pedro: Very nice. It's indeed sharp and noise free.<br /> Darko: This is such a cute shot and the scale difference between the kids and the door is great.<br /> Shawn: Your caption is perfect. That's what the photo conveys to me.<br /> Ian: Very nice composition...and you're right. Fall is coming soon.<br /> Chris N: I don't remember seeing those on my visit to Auckland. Thanks for sharing that photo. Really interesting.<br /> Jeannean: You and your bugs. Find something else already! <br /> Bernard: Very nice and I think your processing works very well.<br /> Sjoerd: Very cool photo. The first helmut pattern on the top reminds me of insect eyes. (I might need to look at other things besides bug eyes...they're invading everything I see lately. ;-)<br /> Steven van Heerden: Nice composition. <br /> Aaron: You do black & white photos so well, but I must say, I think this is my favorite so far. I'm sure it says different things to different people, but my first thought was... time chains our hands as we age. Beautiful and thought provoking.<br /> Tolga: Those are some REALLY big screws. What are they holding in place?<br /> Joe E: Fun shot and you're right...he looks right at home in the saddle and in complete character.<br /> Matthew B: Very pretty bird and cute capture.<br /> Andrew M: Welcome! That is a really neat shot. Love the bright colors and the reaction from the kids. <br /> Graham: I'm not tech savy enough to see those faults. I like it too.<br /> Ken: Beautiful shot. Love the lighting and you did well in conveying what you saw.<br /> Harvey: Fun capture and perfect composition for this.<br /> Kent: So glad you took pictures. Not only is it an interesting photo, but a reminder of how quickly "things" can be reduced to nothing, and why having a camera handy is a good idea. <br /> Wayne: From your photo, I can see why it's one of Colorado's premier scenic overlooks. I particularly enjoy these kinds of shots each week, since the only landscapes around here don't exactly qualify for the "scenic beauty" category.<br /> Richard A: Beautiful shot and love the sky.<br /> Miles: Good eye and nice contrast.<br /> Cees: Thanks for the background info. Very interesting. The wispy clouds are also beautiful.<br /> Ray: Nice sharp picture through glass. Not so easy.<br /> William P: If I had that little pooch around, I'd be disinterested in selling trinkets too. Nice capture.<br /> Jim: Sonny is a beautiful dog and I can tell he's a great companion from his eyes/face.<br /> Gwen: So glad you had a good zoo outing. I love watching the chimps too and this is an especially cute one.<br /> Murali: Very nice capture. Nature frames so much for us if we take the time to see. <br /> Dallas: That's one sharp photo! Nice Heron. <br /> Rick: Very nice "ruffled feathers" shot. Hope you made it back to the football game on time. Knowing me, I'd lose track of time. ;-)<br /> Jens: It's beautiful. I'm sure Lil would be proud.<br /> Jeff: Love this. I was kicking myself not long ago because I drove by a house with a couple of longhorns waiting by the front door. I guess they wanted dinner. It was a rather strange sight, but not so unusual for this area I guess.<br /> Eric A: Bet the music was great from looking at your photo.<br /> Benjamin S: LOL...great shot.<br /> Paul: Congratulations! Very worthy of the honor. What gorgeous colors!<br /> Tim: Love the mood of this. Very nicely done.<br /> Jim B: What a cute shot. Not a shy one in the bunch. <br /> Steve V: Great angle and the more you look at it, the more you see. <br /> Matt: This is just an awesome photo. Your hard work is evident, as well as your love for the subject. I would buy a print of this if I had any hunting dog friends. Just fantastic. (My dogs are hunters of lizards and mice...and then don't know what to do with them when they catch one.)<br /> Dennis: Beautiful flowers and thank you for the info. We have them growing here too (took a few pics back in the spring), but had no idea they take so long to bloom and are used in Leis. As I've gotten more into nature photography, I realize just how little I know about the beauty surrounding me.<br /> Jeffrey: I always like "first dance" shots.<br /> Paula: He's so cute! (and...little)<br /> Jon: Very nice silhouette that conveys that mood nicely.<br /> Lawrence: Very creative setup for an "on the spot" moment! Nicely done.<br /> Sanford: What a GREAT car and love the contrast with the green one in the background.<br /> Christian: Your caption says it all. :)<br /> Roger: Pretty and nice feather details.<br /> Roberta: Nicely done. (I'm not sure about the effort part, but it doesn't seem to take them that long to make their webs.)<br /> Hasse: Nice candid shot.<br /> Christopher T: Nice backlit shot. Some of the things we pick up hiking aren't so great. ;-)<br /> Hamish: While not as sharp as you'd like, still a great capture of a "surprise" moment.<br /> Doug: Very nice building and again, beautiful clouds. Seems a lot of people are seeing nice clouds this week where they are. (me included)<br /> Keith: Those greens really pop and add to the picture.<br /> Ken: Lovely. Tell your daughter she captured the moment well.<br /> Ofey: Wow, I don't think I've every seen such emerald green water. At first glance, I thought it was grass. Where is this?<br /> Heather: Nice highlight.<br /> Eric Angelo: I really like this. Beautiful tones and the vertical bars compliment the cylinders nicely.<br /> Thomas: That's a place I'd love to visit in the not too distant future.<br /> Randy: Very pretty. (I'd love to see a bigger picture.)<br /> Ernie: Welcome! Very cool (and funny) capture.<br /> Amy: Looks like a great time and that fisheye is a perfect lens for this. Nice job.<br /> Wayne C: Love places like that. The memories are so great.<br /> Jonathan: Lovely photo (It's a hover fly. I shot a couple not long ago and looked them up to see what type of bee they were and found they weren't bees at all.)<br /> Alex: You did well toning down the many elements on the brides arm.<br /> Deep: Hover flies seem to be out in force lately. Nice capture.<br /> Scott: Very nice lighting, architectural details, and textures.<br /> Adey: Love the composition.<br /> Brent: Welcome! Great spider you captured there. Really colorful. (I like insects/bugs/creepy crawlies :)<br /> Steve L: Beautiful shot and thanks for the interesting info as well. I like the stories/explainations a lot.<br /> Charles B: Gorgeous light and shapes.<br /> Emilio: Nice to see graffiti with a positive message. :)<br /> Rene: Glad you made it home safely. Beautiful fireworks and lovely reflection (and thanks for letting us know...no one will probably ever ask me, but it's still nice to know...and if they do, I'll appear to be smart. ;-)<br /> Doug: Wow, those are some colorful salmon! I've been around various saltwater/freshwater fish, but never any salmon. Thank you. I'm sure learning a lot today.<br /> Aquinaldo: I think there is a trend of great skies today. Another one here, plus very vibrant colors.<br /> Shun: Gorgeous. I would love to see fall foliage (especially by a lake like that).<br /> Gary: Such a sweet photo. What kind of cattle are they? Being from Texas, I thought I knew most breeds, but not this one.<br /> John K Hill: I love these foggy morning shots. Nicely done.<br /> Carey: Too funny! Love these kinds of candid photos. "Capture the moment!"<br /> Paul B: Your story makes me like this couple a lot. That sounds like a fun shoot.<br /> Waldemar: Please send me your Dine/Kiron lens. I've tried numerous times to get a used one to no avail. I promise I'll send it back to you when the monarchs return. I'll even include a nice bottle of Mexican tequila. The colors and sharpness are gorgeous. I live in South Texas on the Mexico border, so they'll be here before too long...hurry. ;-)<br /> Janne: Nice that you were finally able to get the shot you'd been thinking about. I have one in mind I've been thinking about for a LONG time at work and need to go DO IT. I think you've inspired me to finally try for a good opportunity. Thank you for sharing.<br /> Filip: Nice panorama and nice castle. Very interesting balance. I like it. (thanks for the comment on my bug...I know most people don't care for them, but they are as funny and individual as any person...really. :)<br /> Tony: I want to live your life. How long have you been "on the road"? Another nice capture.<br /> Jeffrey A: This is just...beautiful. I want to try something like this next month on a beach trip (no rocks here, but there is water, sand, and sunrise), so thank you for the technical details. We're going to celebrate my sister's big 50, so maybe I'll make her the rock stand-in. She'll appreciate that. ;-)<br /> Glen: Beautiful tones and DOF.<br /> Issac: Welcome! Very cute shot and love the framing.<br /> Phil: Gorgeous flower.<br /> Ilkka: I've seen many scenes like this from our grad students. Very nice capture of mood and lighting. (sighs of relief can be heard!)<br /> Tony P: What a beautiful little girl! <br /> Alvin: Nice looking vulture...as far as a vulture can be nice looking. ;-)<br /> Luis A: She's smoking a Camel. Wow, even with my bad eyesight I can see it.<br /> Tom S: That's some temple! <br /> Bryan: A sight that never fails to draw awe.<br /> John V: Very dapper couple. Prom has come a long way from my prom days.<br /> Antonio: Mmmmm....wedding cake and champagne. <br /> Larry G: Welcome! I really like this reflection shot. Great colors too.<br /> Sergio: Another nice reflection shot. If it was a birthday party for you, happy belated birthday!<br /> Martijn: Looks like a wonderful place for these guys to hang out and tell stories.<br /> James: Congratulations of the new camera and the shot at 1/30 handheld. Hard to do with any camera.<br /> Jose R: First, so glad you are better and cleared to resume activities. Makes us realize how important our health is. You did well with the high sun. I wouldn't have guessed.<br /> Phil Evans: Very nice clouds/reflections/mist photo. I'm so tempted to go find me a nice pond/lake somewhere.<br /> Barry: I had to google Caipirnha. It gave me "the national cocktail of Brazil". I'm a bit confused...unless this was the result of that. She looks so relaxed. <br /> Mitch: Looks like a wonderful trip with great memories. Thanks for sharing. I'd love to go there myself one day.<br /> Kris B: Love the yellow cabs highlighted.<br /> Finlay: Those strawberries look PERFECT and delicious!<br /> Robert D: Nice mood.<br /> Keith: Nice DOF. <br /> Ertugrul: Glad you had the opportunity to shoot and post! Nice shot of the birdcage.<br /> Raaj: This may have been done a million times before, but that's just beautiful. Very, very nice set and lighting.<br /> Angelo: Very colorful sunflowers!<br /> Adam: Dang, that's a lot of camera gear. The Boss still rules...at any age! Happy B-day Bruce!<br /> Eddy: Nice portrait of Emma.<br /> Terry: What a cute shot!<br /> Evan: Great candid shot and she looks like she's earned every wrinkle/gray hair the hard way.<br /> Jam: Very nice capture of the warbler. I'm amazed by the sharpness of the bird.<br /> Jason: Your picture says a lot for public transportation. :)<br /> Keerthi: What a beautiful flower. I don't blame you for "clicking away". <br /> Mark: Nice technique in a difficult lighting situation.<br /> Lance: Granny is beautiful. Love the lighting.<br /> Apurva: What a sight! Love the colors and the "ramshackleness" of the truck.<br /> Kemal: I would love to know what they are discussing. Such different expressions on each face.<br /> Michael F: Nice shot with the geometric elements.<br /> Lex: Nice DOF and that glass of ice water (?) looks so inviting.<br /> Eric B: Now that's a colorful bird! Very nice.</p>

<p>Until next Wednesday...happy shooting!</p>

<p> Another great "trip around the world" Each photo inspires in it's own way. The ones that caught most of my attention this week:<br>

Jose- Well done! As someone else mentioned... Hitchcockian. Love the blue background.<br>

Joseph- Nice "snapshot" of a place in time where you started from.<br>

Per- I love the contrast of the old and new.<br>

Zoltan- I love it, really puts the tower in peprspective.<br>

Alejandro- nice job panning, I swear the horse is still moving!!<br>

Dieter- I love macros and this one is sooooo sharp and clear.<br>

Chris- I'm toying with the idea of exploring HDR and you inspire me with this one.<br>

Lil-I just love looking at the "wild haired" guy on the left. You could just have him and it would still be a great shot.<br>

Jeannean-Love the blue eyes.<br>

Ken- love the light beams<br>

Kent-nice job. The house really looks too nice to be a tear down.<br>

Cees- Love the way you captured the detail. They just don't build them like they used to.<br>

Rick- That is one funny looking bird. I love it.<br>

Jens- By far my favorite!!!!! No matter how many times I look at it, my eye gets pulled into the blue water and then I get surprised again by the photographer lurking in the shadows. Great work!!<br>

Steve-Love the angle and the title, too bad the cross at the top couldn't be a little stronger.<br>

Matt- Very well done. Your love of the sport is evident.<br>

Paula- Sooooooooo cute.<br>

Jon- Yup ncie gentle reminder that summer is over.<br>

Hasse- Nice job with the stree performer. Love his expression.<br>

Ken- Sooooooo cute and great expression.<br>

Shun- Beautifil reflection and colors.<br>

John- I love the image. I want your commuting route!!<br>

Waldamer- Great job. Everything about the butterfly is clear and sharp.<br>

Kris- I love the yellow "pop" of the taxis.<br>

Keerthi- You captured a beautifil flower with a beautiful shot.<br>

Until next Wednesday....<br>

<strong>I never question what to do, it tells me what to do. The photographs make themselves with my help. ~Ruth Bernhard </strong></p>

<p>

<p>Really lovely pictures from everybody, but the following ones have been the ones that have caught my eyes:</p>

<p>Pedro Cardoso & his 6400 ISO pool<br>

Graham Thompson & the beautiful five red flowers<br>

Ken Yamamoto & the people at the station<br>

Eric Arnold & the trumpet in the club<br>

Jeffrey Knight & that happy first dance<br>

Jon Eckman & the two lonely chairs<br>

Christian Kupfer & the pure joy movement<br>

Ken Rosenbaum and the shared secrets<br>

Carey Moulton & the pain on the neck<br>

Waldemar Giers & the butterfly colors<br>

Ikka Nissila & the well defended thesis<br>

Mitch Alland & the thursty lion (and the incredible Bostwana b&w presentation)<br>

Eddy Furlong & his missed 85mm f/1.8</p>

<p>and last but not least.... the incredible hard works of Jeannean Ryman with comments for evrybody. Jeannean, you really deserve the gold medal here (not to mention your incredible macro work in your portfolio!)</p>

</p>

<p>Jeannean, again, as many have remarked, prodigious effort, kindness and care in your comments. About mine, everyone was highly relaxed after the "national drink of Brazil". It is made with a particularly virulent form of Rum. I don't think I will be revisiting that drink any time soon:)</p>

<p>Hi,<br>

Thanks to everyone whocommented on my photo.<br>

Eric....the photo was taken during a Medieval reenactment, while every photographer was concentrating on taking a photo of the mans's face, I concentrated on the hands and chains.<br>

Jeannean...I really like your interpretation of my photo...very poetic</p>

<blockquote>

<p>Lex: Nice DOF and that glass of ice water (?) looks so inviting.</p>

</blockquote>

<p>Thanks, Jeannean, but I goofed in that photo. I was trying to photograph the negative space bounded by the curves formed by the table and chair. It was just supposed to be an experiment in the use of negative space. The glass was a photo ham and jumped into the picture when I wasn't looking. A bowl full of hummus and chips jumped into the frame during the next shot. Worst behaved still life study I've ever attempted. Last time I work with amateur models.</p>

<p><strong>NIKONS FOR NIKON WEDNESDAY</strong></p>

<p>I wish that the 3 cameras in my photo would have taken photos as good as some of the ones posted here.</p>

<p>Jose – I think it came out perfect. The amount of detail gives it a nice touch<br /> Mike – nice geometric; line-up in composing the shot<br /> Anish – you found another winner<br /> Ton – the design of the photo is better than the design building which is great<br /> Per-Christian – thanks – amazing how you bring out the detail on the dark door Sharp.<br /> Wouter – interesting perspective the way you line up the shot<br /> Jana – welcome to the thread. That shot’s any eye catcher.<br /> Zoltan – goal accomplished, the tower really stands out. Good exposure<br /> Alejandro- Panning the camera to blur the background worked perfectly<br /> Dieter – sharp, great contrast, precise and interesting<br /> Chris – because of your photo, I’m going to make a effort to learn HDR.<br /> Lil – even better wildlife this week, and last weeks was super<br /> Bogdan – I’m following your work. Lots of great sea side, nautical photos.<br /> Pedro – the lighting with the vignetting works.<br /> Darko – love the composition of your shot and the way you framed it.<br /> Shawn – quite the range in the B&W. Well done.<br /> Ian – Fall is my favorite time of year. Leaves work well on the Dark background.<br /> Chris - your photo is as original as the art worl<br /> Jeannean – very original macro , very different bug<br /> Bernard – I think you got the balance right, nicely done<br /> Sjoerd – good eye, great find<br /> Steven – original use of perspective<br /> Aaron – powerful story telling-<br /> Tolga – perfect use of B&W tones, well done<br /> Joe – nice capture of a nostalgic scene.<br /> Matthew – thank you – I like the soft back ground highlighting the branches and bird<br /> Andrew – welcome. Sharp image shows off that sharp lens<br /> Graham – if you like it that’s all that counts. Its really not bad.<br /> Ken – I’ve always wanted to shoot in Grand central, nice job with the back lighting<br /> Harvey – different creative take ob the horn player<br /> Kent – timing is everything. Not many photos of a half of a house around.<br /> Wayne – Ansel Adams has a shot of the same Maroon peaks. Yours is just as good.<br /> Richard – Nice blend of elements with the lighthouse.<br /> Miles – imagination and creative.<br /> Cees – master masons, your on your way to becoming a master photographer<br /> Ray – nice work on avoiding the reflection from the glass.<br /> William – the odd thing always makes an interesting photo.<br /> Jim – nice capture, an actual candid portrait of the dog<br /> Gwen – the chimp is cute. Good wildlife capture.<br /> Murali – I hope that your F is still in good condition and you get to use it<br /> Dallas – super clear bird shot.<br /> Rick – nice work with the telephoto. Love the soft background<br /> Jens – dramatic and colorful IR<br /> Jeff – the little guy makes the photo, accents the big guy nicely<br /> Eric – nice clarity you can see the beads of sweat<br /> Benjamin – nice candid black and white capture<br /> Paul - the mellow colors make for a dramatic photo<br /> Tim – nice job capturing an eerie looking scene<br /> Jim – really looks like they were having fun posing for that photo<br /> Steve – dramatic angle makes the photo<br /> Matt – the master of the Nikon creative lighting system<br /> Dennis – post more often nice blend of colors in the photo<br /> Jeffrey – the grain from the film adds a very nice touch<br /> Paula – caught the eyes just right good job<br /> Jon – I really like the silhouette effect from the chairs and the sunset<br /> Lawrence – just two colors, the black background and bold green flower make it dramatic<br /> Sanford – classic car classic photo<br /> Christian – the fun they’re having comes through clearly in the B & W<br /> Roger – the soft background really makes the bird stand out nice capture<br /> Roberta – very different and interesting macro<br /> Hasse – nice post production nailed the contrast levels perfectly in the conversion<br /> Christopher – good eye in finding that one and the perspective you used<br /> Hamish – perfect timing on the in flight capture<br /> Doug – nice vivid colors especially the sky in the wide angle shot<br /> Keith – the earth tone colors blend together nicely<br /> Ken – touching candid capture<br /> Ofey – crisp landscape the shadow in the foreground plays nicely<br /> Heather – the bounce flash highlighted her hair very nicely<br /> Eric – I really like this mix of colors nice abstract, just what is it?<br /> Thomas – great wall is on my list of things to see your photo brings out the scale of the wall nicely<br /> Randy - the berries make the picture pop, excellent DOF<br /> Ernie – welcome to the thread nice effort<br /> Amy – nice job with the difficult exposure I’m sure the fish eye made it harder<br /> Wayne – the clarity of your photo makes me feel the tranquility of the spot<br /> Jonathan – Crisp macro excellent contrast with the colors<br /> Alex – very different and very interesting<br /> Deep – the very narrow depth of field really calls your attention to the bee<br /> Scott – your right the black and white conversion really makes that photo stand out<br /> Adey – good timing on the shot<br /> Brent – photo is impressive enough to scare my daughter<br /> Steve - liked this one A LOT, as soon as I saw it<br /> Charles – the black and white conversion really makes the photo work<br /> Emillio – good find on the go<br /> Rene – it’s tough to get the exposure on fire works right, good job<br /> Doug – very nice clarity on the salmon<br /> Aguinaldo – most vivid sky colors of the thread<br /> Shun – Bear mtn and Harriman are suprt places. One of the best reflections I’v seen in a photo<br /> Gary – thank you, nice wildlife shot.<br /> John – 7/7<br /> Carey – very original angle. A new twist for me<br /> Paul – never tell your secrets, never would have known it.<br /> Waldemar – this is why color photography was invented<br /> Janne – a simple daily event becomes a work of art.<br /> Filip – thanks, extremely nice shot with a wide angle.<br /> Tony – original, I like the style of the shot<br /> Jeffery - Another 7/7<br /> Glen – the lens you used is one of my favorites. Nice touch, Simple but creative<br /> Issac – great one, nice shot of the baby Macaque<br /> Phil – amazing how one flower can look so good.<br /> Ilkka – that’s a great inside look at what I’m sure was a difficult process. They look relieved.<br /> Tony – 20 years from now you’ll cherish that photo. And so will she.<br /> Alvin – very sharp for a long telephoto<br /> Luis – isn’t the F2 a great camera. You do nice work with yours<br /> Tom – classic shot of a classic building<br /> Bryan – breath taking<br /> John – that’s a fun shot of a cute couple.<br /> Antonio – looks like a setup for a good time<br /> Larry – keep posting, creative framing in that shot’<br /> Sergio – the cutves and lines blend well<br /> Martijn – wonderfully senic location<br /> James nice portrait for a first post<br /> Jose interesting element to base a photo on<br /> Phil – good balance between the sky and water<br /> Barry – you captures a very intense look<br /> Mitch – I sometimes get a set of photos that I also keep working on. Nice job<br /> Kris – the crosswalk stripes gives your shot an Abby Road Style look<br /> Finlay – super job on the strawberry close-up<br /> Robert – that shot sure has a lot of vertical range. As you scroll down it keeps growing nicely.<br /> Keith – the 1.4 can allow you to be creatuve with a shallow depth of field<br /> Ertugrul – another nice one<br /> Raaj – the glass chess board reflected the strobe perfectly<br /> Angelo – like the colors and the way you used the DOF<br /> Adam – you know that a messy desk(table) is the sign of genius.<br /> Eddy – super portrait with lots of detail<br /> Terry – sure looks like ou were having fun<br /> Evan – I like intense portraits like this<br /> Jam – nice crisp telephoto work<br /> Jason – good timed exposure<br /> Keerthi – The high contrast colors work well<br /> Mark – ypu ended up with a perfect exposure<br /> Lance – definitely conveys the granny feeling/experience<br /> Apurva – good enough to be in National Geographic<br /> Kemal – I like the anhle up and the way you got their expressions<br /> Michael – well composed and framed<br /> Lex – there’s a lot more to your lighting that your letting on to<br /> Eric – colorful shot<br /> Epp – super landscape, the 4 silos work well as a central element.</p>

<p>Hope I got everyone, till next week happy shooting.<br /> BTW – I did get out and shot some film after playing the Nikon F’s the other night.<br /> <strong> A huge thanks to all who commented about me</strong></p>