Please Critique my Photography Website

db09

<p>Hi,<br>

I have just set up my photography website using Photoshelter. This is my first attempt at doing this and would now like to know what your thoughts are about my site.<br>

Also I would like information as to where I can promote my website now it is up and running.<br>

<a href="http://www.darrenbridgesphotography.com">www.darrenbridgesphotography.com</a><br>

Thank you.</p>

<p>Really nice and quick. The only thing i noticed in the galleries is that the third column previews always get cut off on the left a little, not much, but noticeably. Columns 1 and 2 preview to the right and they're fine because the page is left justified, but columns 3 and 4 preview to the left. Column 4 is fine. My resolution is 1024 x 768. </p>

<p>I had no problems with anything getting cut off, but my screen resolution is 1920 X 1200, which causes a different problem: The whole site is on the left side of the screen. Try some "center" alignment.</p>

<p>And a small suggestion: The phrase "All images are available for licensed use and print for Advertising, Marketing and Promotion. " is confusing. You might try "All images can be licensed for commercial use."</p>

<p>Couple things. Watch your spelling. 'Landscape' not 'lanscape'. Plurals do NOT form with apostrophe's :)</p>

<p>Since you offer commercial licensing, be sure you have releases from the folks in the kayaks/rafts.</p>

<p>I would definitely remove any images that are out of focus.</p>