Voigtlaender Vitomatic IIa - some shots

Yeah I know the feeling.. I couldn't resist.. I keep telling my wife this too.. Your B&W work looks really good.

I like the tone of black you're getting here. I assume you're relatively open here in the shade 5,6. Very sweet

response from this Color Skopar? I assume. Keep mum. these things are so well made! Plentiful and still

reasonable. Great performers too in the right hands! .....irresistible, you fool, give in!...Give in!...Give in!

<p>Stefan, so pleased to see photos taken with a Vitomatic. Aren't they a pleasure to use. I have a 11a and a 11 cs, both fitted with the Color Skopar 2.8. I also have a 1958 Prominent with the Ultron f2 . The 3 cameras are in mint condition.<br>

In addition to taking photos with them, quite often I will take them out of their cases for the pleasure I get from their look, feel and obvious craftmanship - something I never do with my digital point and shoot or dslr. </p>

<blockquote>

<p>I can never understand why the Vito's are so cheap to buy</p>

</blockquote>

<p>From my experience, many seller on ebay think the shutter is broken as they don't realise they need a film in place to cock the shutter.</p>

<p>I have bought a Vito B and a Vitomatic II for next to nothing because of this. </p>

<p>The compactness of the Vito B due to its lack of rangefinder and meter makes it a great little camera to carry around.</p>