Websites to make you a better photographer

alemar_calambro

<p><!-- @page { margin: 0.79in } P { margin-bottom: 0.08in } --></p>

<p ><!-- @page { margin: 0.79in } P { margin-bottom: 0.08in } --></p>

<p >I have been searching the web and I can not find a website that start you as a beginner where people rate your photos and the better your photos the higher rating you get. If you get enough experience/rating in the beginner level, you move up to the next level. I think it was discuss in “Amateur Photographer”. I just can not find the article now. I have subscribe to Flicker, Digital Photography School and Photo.net, it is fine for comments or ratings however I want people to critique on what I did right and what I did wrong in the photo. Are their any websites that does any of this, I do not mind if I have to pay for it although I would like it to be free.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>If you're looking for a critique website try www.photosig.com</p>

<p>Note. Most of your learnings will come from you critiqueing others, not others critiqueing your work. At 'sig you're expected to write three critiques for every photo you post. If you neglect to write critiques then people start ignoring your work....</p>

<p>Basic photosig membership is free, premium costs $25/yr or something like that.</p>