Exporting with custom ICC profile in Lighthouse 2

<p>I'm exploring options of outsourcing my color printing to a local or online lab (e.g., Digilabs, MPIX). The labs offer custom ICC profiles for use with their printers. I'm new to all of this and find only partially satisfactory answers in the Lighthouse documentation from Adobe.</p>

<p>In Lighthouse 2.4, as far as I can tell, the only way to create a file with a custom ICC profile is to use the "Print to JPG" option and specify the custom profile during that process. Is this correct? Is there no way (in Lighthouse 2.4) to create a TIFF file using a custom ICC profile? If so, how does one do this? My original "digital negatives" are in RAW format, if that matters.</p>

<p>If this is an elementary question, please accept my apology in advance. This is my first foray into working with custom color profiles for external printers. Thanks for any wisdom you can share.</p>

<p>Assuming you mean Lightroom, not Lighthouse...</p>

<p>You can select what profile to use on Export, in the File Settings section of the Export dialog. If the one you want isn't in the list choose "Other...", where you'll be offered the chance to add it.</p>

<p>That aside, I thought Mpix just wanted you to provide sRGB. Didn't realize they had a profile to share, and I can't find it on their web site now. Can you point me to it?</p>

<p>Print to JPEG is only available from the Print module but you can, as Mark pointed out above, export to any RGB color space you have a profile for using the Export command. </p>

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management" (pluralsight.com)