Jobo CPE 2- small 'how to' needed and parts request

<p>Hallo,</p>

<p>I just bought the Jobo CPE 2 (no plus) processor with some aditional accessories.<br>

So few questions:)<br>

- i have 1520, 1530, 2830 and 2840 tanks but no spirals in tanks and no clips in drums - any idea what part numbers will fit? can i use spirals from paterson tanks insteed? - i have a few of them<br>

- does anyone has some manuals, instructions, descriptions anout color slides processing in jobo? i always did bw processing manually, i know basics about color reversal process temp etc, but it is not enough for me to start the processing...<br>

- what chemistry you using? - unfortunetely i have only 4 bootles and have no space for another two so i suppose i have to stick to the 3 bath process?? is there any way around?</p>

<p>thanks<br>

Stan </p>

<p>Well, i read about is that 3 bath is not recomanded for fuji films (i use velvia and provia).<br>

But i also heard that some of the baths are not so temp sensitive and temp is not strictly critical so i'm thinking to put the most important baths to the procesor temp stable bath and some of them to the second worm bath with temp around 36-37 but not stabilized... will this setup work ?</p>

<p>"i have 1520, 1530, 2830 and 2840 tanks but no spirals in tanks and no clips in drums - any idea what part numbers will fit? can i use spirals from paterson tanks insteed? - i have a few of them"</p>

<p>I have a CPE-2 Plus but the parts numbers are the same.<br>

The adjustable reel for 35mm or 120/220 that fit tanks 1520 is part number 1501. The 1520 tank will hold 2 reels for 35mm or one for 120/220. You will also need the center core - a plastic "pipe" the fits into the center of the reels. This is part #04044. Since you have the extension module #1530 you can attach this to the 1520 tank to increase the capacity to 5 - 35mm reels or 3 -120/220 reels. In this case you will also need the center core extension part #04045. This attaches to the #04044 core.<br>

I dont know whether other reels would work. They may fit but might not rotate, The center core assures that as the tank rotates in the processor the reels do also.<br>

My manual does not give parts numbers for the drum clips.<br>

Ron Gratz</p>