Need assistant/second for LA this Sunday 8/2

<p>I just learned that my assistant's grandma has passed away and he will not be able to make it this w/end. My backup is pregnant and cannot cover this one for me either.</p>

<p>So, I want to know if anyone with some experience assisting is looking for some work? I need some one reasonably fit/energetic and willing to watch my back for a day ( approx 6 hours ). If you can do this and would like to, please send me your resume/porfolio examples.</p>

<p>If I find someone suitable, I will be glad to share my kit (Nikon) to shoot with. I can offer someone a fun day with a great family, and share some experience that may be useful for your development too.</p>

<p>Please contact me through Pnet intially. Many thanks, D.</p>

<p>Side note: I am in and out of the office the next few days, so please be patient when looking for a response.</p>

<p>Hi David,</p>

<p>I saw your post on photo.net, and I wanted to introduce myself and possibly offer my services as a second shooter for the wedding you are shooting this Sunday in L.A. My name is Marisa and I am a photographer from Orange County with lots of experience working as a second. I studied and got my bachelors degree in communications and fine art with a concentration in photography. After finishing college, I worked as an assistant for a commercial photographer as well as a second shooter for a handful of wedding photographers all over the southern California area. I am currently working consistently as an associate photographer for a well-established wedding/portrait photographer in Long Beach, and I still contract out as a second shooter from time to time. You can view my online portfolio at www.marisaleannephotography.com. If you are interested in discussing this further, please contact me through my website or through photo.net, if for any reason my website address gets removed from this reply.<br>

I look forward to hearing from you soon.</p>

<p>Sincerely,<br>

Marisa</p>

<p>Marisa Leanne Photography</p>