Nikon WedNEsDAy PiC #30

jose_angel

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<p>I was planning to go to Lime rock this past weekend for the ALMS race, but unfortunately at the last minute that plan had to be scrapped. So, sticking with the racecar theme, here is one from long ago of Danny Sullivan when Indy cars still used to race at the Meadowlands.</p><div>00U0Up-157047684.jpg.d0016f5ce5e769c3729bf28f3832b24f.jpg</div>

<p>Another Wednesday of Beautiful Photos !!! I usually go back over them at least 5 times studying each one. This is one of the greatest learning tools there is. There are so many talented people on here from all over the world. <br>

My picture today is of an abandoned house. I was out shooting a couple of old barns in out county and came across it. I like the way it looked so I tried to capture it the best I could. There is some post processing in Photoshop.<br>

philb<br>

benton, ky</p>

<p>I took a trip to Boddie, CA this summer... almost. The last two miles of the road is rough gravel so I decided to go again when I felt more adventurous. So I turned around at the end of the pavement and took this shot looking west. D90, 16-85VR @16mm, 1/1250, f/4.5, ISO 320.</p><div>00U0Ux-157049684.jpg.f4c162ba74be1d1fe30aa78ae98f8a33.jpg</div>

<p>Since I travel for work, I select my contribution to post earlier weekend and then post it on Wednesday. Turns out that this is going to be a duplicate - in terms of subject - but even then I will go ahead and do it .. I was waiting for quite a long time to take a shot, and finally this guy let me take quite a few ones. This is the one I liked most - D70s</p><div>00U0VL-157055584.jpg.d60e026871cd0e9513c57f1dc228e063.jpg</div>

<p>Lex, I shot 5 rolls of Kodachrome on an early July vacation. The Kodachrome slides are overdue in the mail from Dwayne's. Today I'll run to the mailbox to see if they have arrived. I'll scan some slides and post one on next week's thread.</p>

<p>Great shots all. The only shots I took this week are of some lenses I am trying to sell on the internet to cover the cost of a new 24-70 2.8 so I won't bore you with them here. Hopefully in a week or two I should know if I will be able to afford another donation to Nikon.<br>

Rene': That bird looks like he was put together with spare parts! Funny!<br>

Chris: Very sharp for handheld! Nice job.<br>

Durukon: Welcome aboard and you have a handsome young man there.<br>

Paul B: Your wife was beautiful then and I'll bet after 25 years she's even more beautiful now.<br>

Lil: Yet another great bird shot. Who cares if it wasn't this week.<br>

Joseph: God's speed with your recovery!<br>

Ian: Perfect shutter speed to capture the motion and excitement.<br>

Wayne: Most of the cardinals in my yard fly off before I even get a foot out the door. Nice shot.<br>

Matt: Love the golden light and I like the crop.<br>

Aaron: That's a keeper, great portrait!<br>

Ray: I've stood in that exact location!!! Acadia has so many wonderful scenes to shoot. Thanks for posting, it brought back memories!<br>

Keith: Great shot, I love the expression.<br>

Thangavelu: Grabs my attention. Lovely portrait and I love the RED!<br>

James: Great lines and depth!<br>

Brian: I'm a sucker for mountain landscapes..great shot!<br>

Bill: Nice blue heron- very cooperative for him to have posed for you!<br>

That's all for now....thanks for sharing everyone!</p>