What is your funniest "Trash the Dress " Photo story

todd_reeves3

<p>Here is Mine, I hope the forum does not get to mad as I posted this in another post recently, It got me thinking though, That this would be a fun topic for the board. <br>

So here is Mine...<br>

There was this one bride that wanted her enguagement photo taken at the beach and she wore her dress. Funny story I was shooting her on the beach the surf was quite rough with about 2-3 feet waves breaking on the beach. It was during magic hour so the lighting was superb. We were almost done shooting and I told her to do something spontanous and out of the ordinary to finish up the series. The next thing I knew she was running out into the surf and jumped in.. I was like "what the... So I started snapping away and then she started to get dragged down by the tide and looked like she was drinking in some salt water. I ended haveing to jump in myself and help her out. The salt water had weighed her dress down so much she was haveing problems getting out of the water.. I have to get those images uploaded her for everyone to see... The pictures were gorgous and the wedding went off without a hitch, except when I asked her how much her dry cleaning bill was she told me $400.00... Now that is on crazy bride...</p>