I'm screwed - NEED HELP

<p>I use a Canon 5d Mark II and was shooting with an Extreme III card. While I was shooting tonight I was looking at the images which all appeared to be on the card just fine. When I got home and dumped the images I saw only about 5 out of about 140 that I shot. The rest were images from a wedding 2 weeks ago. I'm questioning if I formatted the card before I shot with it BUT I saw the images in the camera fine now they are nowhere to be found. Rescue Pro didn't recover a thing. I don't know what to do. I lost a ton of dancing photos and the cake cutting and I looked at the camera and saw them in there and now I have no idea how to get them back.</p>

<p>What software are you using to view them on your computer? If it's Photoshop, go to the Adobe site and download Digital Negative Converter 5.2. Once the RAW files are converted to DNG, you should be able to open them.</p>

<p>If you have a copy of Canon's Digital Photo Pro, you can use it to convert RAW files to another format, like TIFF or JPEG.</p>

<p>Um...you should be able to view the 5DII's .CR2 (RAW) files with the software that came with the camera?</p>

<p>If you've been using this camera successfully with existing software, the software is current, you haven't made any changes to the camera, this is a new problem, and you tried the recovery software, you might indeed be screwed.</p>

<p>You could try reading the file system on the card in non-thumbnail mode and see if it put the images on a partition or different directory in the card. If you didn't get the card near a strong magnetic field or electrical field, you might have a card going bad.</p>