Locations in Panama City Florida

don_bryant2

<p>Hello Everyone,<br>

My eldest neice has asked me to photograph her wedding in early August.<br>

I plan to travel down a couple of days prior to the wedding to make some pre-wedding portraits of the bride and groom.<br>

Can someone suggest some lilely locations for outdoor portraits of this type? I assume their attire will be informal so there should be some flexibility about posing and location variations.<br>

Thanks,<br>

Don Bryant</p>

<p>Hi Don - I'm not in Panama City but I know it pretty well. If you want beach photos - go to Sandestin. Also if you take a right - across from the Sandestin Hilton - there's a great super long dock that goes out on the water that's awsome. Just think the Sandestin Beaches are much better than Panama City Beaches... Other than that I don't find Panama City to be a very pretty place ;-)</p>

<p>It depends on what sort of setting they desire as a backdrop. There are a number of boatdocks and water inlets that might be interesting and different. The docks around Captain Andersen's might be a thought if you catch it during the evening (might have some folks milling around to deal with). There is an older more historical downtown area that might have some settings, and I'm sure there are some public parks to check out. I haven't spent a lot of time over there in awhile, but a call to the Chamber of Commerce might yield some locations.</p>