best lab in manhattan

<p>Hey this question is asked alot but what lab is the best in Manhattan and has a low price? Alot of the questions asked are old and sometimes when i click on links or call telephone numbers they don't work. So i guess what im asking is what lab in manhattan with current information.</p>

<p>I highly recommend <a href="http://www.ltiny.com">LTI</a> over on 34 east 30th and park ave. 212-685-6871<br>

They are one of the best labs in the city. They process e-6, c-41, B&W, also digital services and lightjet prints.<br>

I have used them for many years and most of our clients use them. They are extremely consistent and the prices are good.<br>

-ian</p>

• 2 weeks later...

<p>I highly recommend Manhattan Color Lab on 20th Street, just east of 5th Avenue.<br>

URL: DELETED</p>

<p>- Excellent service<br>

- Excellent prices<br>

- CLEAN chromes (no dirt or dust, as with some other NYC labs that I won't mention)<br>

- Excellent business hours<br>

- Reliable (I've developed a LOT of film here and have never had a single problem)<br>

- Fast turnaround (usually about 3 hours for E-6)</p>

<p><strong><em>CORRECTION!</em></strong><br>

<br />The URL above for Manhattan Color Labs is NOT correct. I spoke to them, and the actually don't have a website. Here is their telephone, email, and street address.</p>

<p><strong>Manhattan Color Labs</strong><br>

4 West 20th Street<br>

New York, NY 10011<br>

212-807-7373 (voice)<br>

212-807-8666 (fax)<br>

Email: manhattancolorATverizon.net (replace AT with the @ symbol)</p>

<p>This is the best lab that I've used by a big margin, so please check them out.</p>