Any Comments

iván

I'd play w/ the image again. For instance, crop the left, blurred foot out entirely. I find it distracting,

which doesn't help the overall photo. Forget the comments about dust--you can deal with that at

any time. First get the image right. Again, I'd keep cropping until you feel you've got the

strongest statement possible...

Ivan, you have established with previous photos that you are really quite an excellent photographer. You do not need to ask other people's opinion of a particular picture. If you are unsure about it, hang it on your wall for a month, then either accept it or throw it out. The advise "needs cropping" is worth what you paid for it unless specific guidelines are given. My personal opinion of this picture is that it should have gone into your trash can without ever seeing the light of day. But what I think doesn't matter; if you like it that's all that counts.

Hey, guys, I LOVE this photo ! !

Certainly it doesn`t mean that you have to like it too but still I appreciate your comments. All of them.

I specially thank Bill and Glenn who made me think that I owe you (and myself) a better image quality: I'll try my best to handle my negatives so that dust and foreign matters don't interfere with the image. Filtered water seems a good idea and the Dust and Scratch Remover software will help me in the mean time while my dark room skills grow up. Thanks again.

Patrick: I can understand that you wanted to continue cropping the photo but please take into account that in camera I cropped ALL THE REST of Lulú and the entire room !! If that is not enough, nothing will save this photo in your concept and that's OK with me.

And then, Bill and Tito would radically crop the whole photo ! ! OK, it's their privilege and I still thank that you devoted some of your time to make me know.

Roberto, thanks for your kind comments !!

And Travis: I'll follow your advise. It will make it to my wall.

Thanks, again, friends. Best regards. "See" you later

-Iván