Views increase

<p>I don't know what happened tonight, but some of my pics have increased the number of views between a 50 and a 100% (some, about 500 new views) . I had never noticed of such an increase before. Is it this usual or a bug in the system?</p>

<p>Such honor. I never had my pictures being hotlinked by Korean social networking sites before.<br>

My number of times viewed also didn't really increase. I think I'm just such a crap photographer. My personal best of number of times viewed on my photo is 3 times. Although I am quite sure the first two were from myself checking the picture again.</p>

<p>John, I have been around for a while on here and I too remember I used to have way more ratings (good and bad) in a much shorter time. Now everything on PN takes longer. I guess the increased number of users, the huge databases, and everything else makes the servers slow and things are eventually updated but with a delay.<br>

Also, take a photo already in your folder. Update the info and upload a new variation, the large format may appear immediately, the medium format and the thumbnail (in the main gallery) may take as long as 24 hours.</p>

<p>Sacha...thanks for the info!<br>

Hey L.J. - remember last year when all the PN photogs were having their photos showing up in China? Everyone was up in arms...while I was just pissed that only five of mine were stolen while others had 25-40 ;)</p>