Classic camera shops in Ukraine

<p>Hi!</p>

<p>Does anyone know any good shops for old cameras in ukraine? It can be any town as I will be travelling around the country.<br>

I plan of course to visit the Arsenal factory, but do they have some sort of shop there for selling their cameras?</p>

<p>Jani</p>

<p>Do you speak any Russian? Basically in Kiev there is a big antic flea market. Lokals will point you in that direction if you look trustworthy. Vendors may be not proficient in English, and if they are that may be suspicious. If you would go to Donetsk I know a very trusty vendor down there.</p>

• 2 months later...

<p>Hi!<br>

I visited the Kurenev's market and yes, there was sellers there. I did not have time to go to the other market, maybe next time when I will be in Kiev. I also visited Arsenal Factory. There I went to the factory museum and the factory shop.... I wish I had had more money with me when I went to the shop, I found out that they sell there some collectable cameras too and a lot of different accessories for their cameras. The museum was small but very interesting... and there I saw 3 Kiev 6x6 cameras that all had been in space... one of them with Gagarin himself. Another one with some other cosmonaut and third had survived an unsuccessfull landing where all had died except the camera. It felt like entering into photographic history when going inside that building...</p>

<p>Jani</p>