metering issues with 5D MkII

peterlyons

<p>As with you Peter and the last three people who responded I am having the same sort of problems. I shoot AV, center spot focus, evaluative metering and the pics are hardly ever correct at 0+-. I am forced to alway run the exposure compensation up or down without any sort of pattern. Sometimes they are overexposed, sometimes under exposed. Its very very frustrating. 3 other things I have noticed happen to me. One time I turned on the camera and nothing happened. I took the battery out and put it in and then it decided to work. Also my 70-300 is lens just stops working on this body. Don't know why it just doesn't work so I again have to shut off and turn it on. Lastly, when I shoot multiple frames the exposures vary greatly from the first to the last. I posted this problem and some people said it was because of artificial light but it now has happened outside as well. I don't know what is happening here but I have sent it in and if they can't fix it. Its going back for good! I want my money back. My 20d never had any of these problems. JW</p>

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic