Photoshop Elements, will it watermark?

jane_rickard

<p>I'm looking to upgrade my photo software. presently I'm using the iPhoto that came with my Mac and have been pretty happy so far. However the time has come when I need a bit more touch up and need the ability to watermark my images for the net. Ok know this I'm really lazy, often I'm uploading 800 photos at 11:00pm and have to get the good ones off to an editor before bed. So not only do I need watermarking it needs to be pretty quick and simple.<br>

Any photogs out there working with Elements will it do the trick? Or do I need to look elsewhere, Thank you!</p>

<p>Glen, Thank you for your quick response.<br>

I have nothing but iPhoto, no level of photoshop what so ever. I'm on a tight budget and am looking to spend every photo dollar wisely.<br>

Obviously Elements 5 will watermark but as the tired photog uploads at 11:00pm is it a easy process or several steps that my tired mind will have trouble with?<br>

Jane</p>

<p>If you're wanting to batch process a bunch of JPEGs for web display, the freebie/donor-ware programs from FastStone offer a very quick and easy way to do this. Get the FastStone Image Viewer and Photo Resizer utilities. Use Image Viewer to create the watermark in PNG format. Then use Photo Resizer to batch process, including resizing large files to smaller copies for web display, logos or copyright watermarks, borders, with or without drop shadows, etc.</p>

<p>Works pretty well for these tasks while you're considering whether to upgrade to another photo editing program. FastStone, like Irfanview, is very limited in editing capabilities. Both are better suited to efficient batch processing of certain tasks and aren't substitutes for full featured editing software.</p>