Nikon WedNEsDAy PiC #25

jose_angel

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Nick D. , funny guy... A picture = 1000 words, but your words complete your picture... Very funny !

Don, very nice wedding dress and very nice picture. Is it Angelina again ?

Indranil, I like your first HDR very much....It cross my mind to try'it myself, but I don't have enough time...Maybe in the future...

<blockquote>

<p>Get your political stuff out of here Tom or I'm going to start posting my Pro-Choice photos!</p>

</blockquote>

<p>easy now, brian. tom just posted a photo, he didnt really make a political comment or offer his opinion other than describe what it was. obviously it rubbed you the wrong way and caused a strong reaction, but let's not get all self-righteous here. if you posted a pro-choice pic and tom made the same comment you did, i would say the same thing to him.</p>

<p>Eric, Tom's photo belongs here like everyone elses, but when he decides to caption it with "Pro-Choice? get a life" his meaning is pretty clear. I for one don't think politics belong here! Post your photo, talk about your photographic experiences, leave your causes in another forum.</p>

<p>Brian - I just want to tell you that until I happened to read your comment I'd not even reacted to the message on the banner & I'm a pro choice woman.<br>

I saw a shot of women with a cause (any cause) from Tom. He's entitled to his views & opinions just as much as you or I. At this point all I see is a photographer having recorded an event - nothing more nor less.<br>

Lets leave politics out of this board please.</p>

<p>Lil :-)</p>

<p>Brian - simply put - - I don't want any political issues in here. Here I come for fun & information to learn about photography & cameras. I feel that politics, religion etc should not be a part of it in any way. I don't want to see any of it from that aspect. I was going to edit that into my post - but I see I'm too late to do that.<br>

Just look at the shot as a shot of some demonstrators - leave it there. :-)<br>

JMH thoughts on the issue<br>

Lil :-)</p>

<p>Wow, Wednesday again already and so many terrific shots. My favorites so far are José's and Matt Laur's. My contribution is a shot of my great neice taken last Saturday while we were baby sitting.<br>

D80, Nikkor 28 - 105 AFD, mixed lighting. Post processed in Lightroom.<br>

Keith</p><div>00TgV4-145297584.thumb.jpg.3e80113b9f2a8b90bd80e0bc6778fdae.jpg</div>

<p >I see that Richard Armstrong already has a shot of the Great Blue Heron. So, I probably wasted my time walking the miles of trail with my camera gear of the national wildlife preserve to get to the Blue Heron's breeding grounds. But as long as I went, here's a panorama view of the wetlands next to the Mississippi river during the height of the Great Blue Heron's breeding season.</p>

<p >D60, 18-105mm VR, 8 shot panorama.</p>

<p>Just got home from a long day...wanted to post before having some dinner. I'm looking forward to wading through this wonderful gallery at a more liesurely pace later this evening. I'll try to post some comments later or perhaps tomorrow.<br>

This one was just for fun. We finally had a day in the upper 70's and I got a chance to go out and swing in the old hammock. <br>

D3 Nikkor 50mm 1.4 @ f/16 1/4 sec exposure.</p><div>00TgWo-145323784.jpg.763745a2d22d9e4f1a594bc3be0f9aac.jpg</div>