Do yall enjoy shooting weddings or are they a pain??

fischerphotos

<p>Over the years Weddings have enabled me to keep paying the mortgage and keep a roof over my head and food on the table. Lately as other work has come along and the nature of the Wedding assignment has changed, I have got down to just doing a handful a year and those are all by recommendation, I have not actively advertised for about ten years at least. However, with the recession starting to bite, I can see an opportunity for the budget service my business partner and I offered back in the late 80's early 90's when money was tight then. Hard work, but good money. So yes I enjoy Weddings, but not exclusively. As to this language question, I am a Sarf Londoner living now in Wiltshire, England, so wot do I know???<br>

Jim</p>

<p>I enjoy the photography, but not the stress of having just one irreplaceable moment to shoot. I'll never adjust to that. Adding urgency and now-or-never stress always takes some of the enjoyment out of the process of shooting, regardless of what it's for.<br>

So not always the most enjoyable. But compared to doing OTHER work, like in an office? Yeah, I love wedding photography. So perhaps it depends on what you compare it to.<br>

@Ken - Nice photo!<br>

Erick</p>

<p>I am a few days late on this one,,,<br>

Actually "like" to photo weddings, ? they have their good moments & their stressful moments. Photo'ed them since 1994, do it for the money, like them ? used to, kinda burned out of being gone on Saturdays, bridezillas, late people, my photos getting scanned, late flowers, late brides, drunk grooms, late cakes, late pastors, wild 2 year old ring bearers, bride & mom fighting, grumpy grooms, begging groom to smile, <br>

You are a ""wildlife/nature photographer"" good, can you make money at it ?</p>