if you're buying a used 40D...

allardk

<p>And it's in a black Camera Armor, with a Sigma 18-50 lens on it, chances are someone is trying to sell you my camera.</p>

<p>I was stupid enough to forget about my camera bag for 30 seconds when getting off the bus in Yosemite Valley last Saturday [hits himself on the head again]. I've asked all the bus drivers, several offices including the official park lost & found, but nobody turned it in. So either the person who found it kept it, or is trying to sell it soon. Complete content of the bag:</p>

<ul>

<li>Crumpler shoulder bag, black with grey/yellow stripes</li>

<li>Canon 40 D, in camera armor</li>

<li>Sigma 18-50 f/2.8 macro</li>

<li>Canon 135/2.8 SF serial no: 51950</li>

<li>Hoya 72 mm circular polarizer</li>

<li>Manfrotto tabletop tripod</li>

</ul>

<p>If you are offered some of these items in combination, please be so kind to contact me, either by email (allardk@photo.net ) or by phone 510-409 2817. I feel so horrible, both about losing the camera and about my own stupidity.<br>

I also placed an entry in the stolen equipment registry, but since I don't have the serial numbers handy on most of the items I thought this post might help.</p>

<p>Allard</p>

<p>That happened to me as well in Yosemite last year, except it was my 70-200 2.8 lens. Left it on a bus in a bag. Within 2-3 hours bus drivers located it, they met me at Curry Village, and I had my lens back. BEST of luck Allard.</p>