Thanks to Photo Village

<p>I recently purchased an R D1 from Will at Photo Village. It was even better than described. I had been looking for one on the photonet boards and Will contacted me. He was very helpful and very patient with my questions. It arrived just as promised. However, a plug adapter for US was missing. Will searched for one the same day and arranged for it to be sent. It arrived also. Will was a great help and also offered a refund if I wanted. Of course I did not, as the RF was gorgeous and really like new. It took a couple of phone calls and e-mails to get it all right. The point is, for us buyers to be patient with such great sellers like Photo Village. I was especially glad to purchase from them since they are a new sponser for photonet. On the critique forum there are complaints about transactions like this one. All it took was a little patience and adult behavior for everything to be perfect. Since the moderator has requested better behavior on photonet, it might be nice if it poured over to the great vendors who sell us our gear. Again, many thanks to Will and Photo Village.</p>

<p>Good point. I also had a good experience with Photo Village when buying a demo Digilux 1. It was my first digital camera. I've still got it (and still use it). Anyone can accidently leave something out when makiling a kit. It usually just takes a phone call or email to correct it. Thanks for reminding us about this first-class dealer!</p>