Photoshop Newbie Needs Help

<p>Hey everyone, so I just purchased my first edition of Photoshop, CS2 and I have a question. My camera saves RAW files as ARW and Photoshop won't open them. I read in my book that I can use Adobe Bridge to save them as a Photoshop compatible file, but I cannot find 'how' I accomplish this. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance! Justin</p>

<p>see <a href="../sony-minolta-slr-system-forum/00PpcQ">http://www.photo.net/sony-minolta-slr-system-forum/00PpcQ</a></p>

<p>Also use the search function to search for ".ARW" +CS2</p>

<p>You may be "out of luck" as said there, but check if there are Adobe updates in their CS2 archives on their website. (or use the "update" menu option in PS CS2)<br /> Adobe is a little notorious for "encouraging" costly upgrades to their program in order to use some equipment.</p>

<p>CameraRAW won't work for CS2? (I don't know, just askin'... I'm using CS4 with no probs)...</p>

<p>A relatively inexpensive solution would be to use Lightroom 2 to import photos and then edit them in CS2. The ARWs from my A350 have no problem being read.</p>