<p>I use this on my PC. I wish that they would stop launching PDF's within ACDSEE. It cannot display CMYK colors correctly. PDF is often used in prepress for CMYK. Anyone who preps files for magazines will need to see correct color in CMYK, and ACDSee 2.5 Pro fails here. So you have to open up other aps to get a things done, and see what it actually looks like. Shame as I would save a good amount of time if it could see CMYK properly.<br>

If it allows to launch the files native program or give the option of either, rather than having only one Editor, or handle pdf itself it would be MUCH better. These are the major drawbacks.<br>

Also on a minor level....when converting files that are CMYK to RGB jpegs, it would be great to have the option to convert to RGB first so the colors dont get so tweaked.<br>

Since it wants to do RAW, I would love it to adopt the way Bridge does Raw batch apply. take one recepe and apply to others. particularly would be great to apply a ACR one as a process to multiple files. NOW you get some power.<br>

So far I have not used Bridge (Thank goodness). I am very happy with ACDSee for what it does. I am happy to see it going in a "quality" direction rather than just try and do everything halfa//. It just needs to keep in that direction.</p>