<p>Ross,<br>

Open QuickTime, select Open File from the drop-down File menu and find the .MOV file you want to watch. The image will be huge, so select Fit To Screen from QuickTime's drop-down View menu. Hit play (>) at the bottom center of the screen and sit back and enjoy your video!</p>

<p>I've only experimented briefly with the 5DII's video, but if you plan on editing, adding music, etc. you may want to consider Apples Final Cut Express, a step-up from iMovie. I have Final Cut Express HD which accepts the 5DII .mov files and since it is not the current version, you may be able to find it at a decent price. It does include two programs, Soundtrack and Live Type that Apple removed from the current version. It's my understanding that FCE HD will not work with flash-drive and DVD recorded video cameras that do not record in Apples .mov format whereas the current version will.</p>

<p>Ross,</p>

<p>The purchase would be for QuickTime Pro, a versatile program, but not necessary to play videos. QuickTime should be in with your applications. If it isn't for some reason you can get the player free from Apple at:</p>

<p>http://www.apple.com/quicktime/</p>

<p>Re-size for playback by selecting Fit To Screen from QuickTime's drop-down View menu. Hit play (>) at the bottom center of the screen.</p>

<p>Ross,</p>

<p>I may have misunderstood your question regarding resizing. If you want for example to email your video you can resize it in iMovie. I'm not very familiar with iMovie, but under the Share drop-down menu there should be options for resizing once you make a selection such as Export Movie or Export using QuickTime. QuickTime Pro will also resize for email or other playback with-out the need to use iMovie first.</p>