NEW - UPLOAD RECENT WEDDING IMAGE HERE FOR WEDDING PHOTO OF THE WEEK - 5/19/2009

think27

<p>Let's all upload just one image - your favorite - from this or last week.<br /> Make sure it is 700 pixels or less in width - AND - make sure to enter a caption in the caption box on that page where you've uploaded. Some details about the shot would be helpful<br /> By posting - you agree to allow your image to be chosen for discussion and critique for the week. One will be chosen at random. This is not a contest - but simply an image that we'll discuss. Positive as well as constructive suggestions are what will occur.<br /> HOWEVER - IF you wish to post your image but DO NOT WANT to be considered for critique - please say so in your caption.<br /> Images that show as a link will be deleted and you'll be asked to re-post.<br /> Newcomers and Pros are both welcome to post in this thread. The thread will be closed tomorrow - late in the day or early eve.<br /> Look for the choice on Wednesday.</p>

<p>Please do not start the critique in this thread ;-) If I'm late posting the choice - someone send me an email.... I'm crazy busy helping Josh with Site help emails.. Cheers..</p>

<p>This is actually from my moms wedding, done with a powershot on manual mode 6 mega pixel. (which no way compares to the 40D I have now) I really have a hard time getting around blochy sun through trees, or when the yard has the harsh line of sunny/shaded because its 1pm, suns blazing, but the house blocks half of it.</p>

<p> </p><div>00TP91-135977584.jpg.115a3bfb6f91267eb13cc9fd4719de84.jpg</div>

<p>This is my first time posting for a critique! This was shot 3 days ago, at 3:11PM :)</p>

<p>technical details (if you have the right browser, you can click on properties and find out all this info)<br>

Nikon D80<br>

1/160<br>

50MM prime @ F1.8<br>

ISO 1000</p><div>00TPAj-135991584.jpg.ac921cd11a09408f9e35a523c88b44cd.jpg</div>

<p>OK, a lot of talent here, so I am humbled, but when do I get another chance? Got "coaxed" into a wedding 2 weeks ago.<br>

Nikon D300, 24-70 at f2.8, ISO 800</p>

<p>Do your worst :)</p><div>00TPSW-136154184.jpg.be66db68ddff42fef8cf53fca5a98eb5.jpg</div>

<p>This photograph I've simply called "The Best Man" - I love this shot the most from this Wedding (although don't tell the bride!!) simply because it has captured the Best Man having a silent moment just before his speech..... A picture speaks a thousand words!<br /><br />Taken on a Canon 450d - 1/25sec F5.7 ISO 800</p>