PN server bugs and performance

hawkman

<p>I am having issues with PN<br />1) The server is awfully slow, loading, photo upload and forum posting is sluggish.<br />2) Errors, errors and bugs. I was trying to post a reply to a forum thread, when I clicked confirm I got "URL does not exist on server error) so I got back to the thread and tried posting again, same error, after a few minutes, three identical posts appeared in thread!<br />3) I often get "URL not found or server error" when pressing the back key.<br />I am using Vista 32-Bit and IE 7.06 100Mbit LAN connection, I don't have any trouble with other websites, just PN.<br /><strong>Here is a screen shot ---> </strong><br>

<strong>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------</strong></p><div>00TFMF-131065584.jpg.99a3fc0d85f5e59d3a4b9b3983db25b3.jpg</div>

<p>Briefly about an hour ago, I had to refresh pages each time I went to them. Went to my workspace. Didn't load. Refresh fixed it. Went to Nikon Forum. Page didn't load. Refresh fixed it. Every single page did it for about 20 minutes. Since about 5:00 it's been fine.</p>

<p>--Ryan</p>