Anonymous Ratings Queue?

sjsjii

<p>It's the magical place where all the photos that users submit for ratings go to breathlessly await their turn to be seen and rated by people using the "Rate photos" feature under the Gallery rab. ; )</p>

<p>And all the ratings made using that feature are the dreaded "anonymous ratings" that are hated and despised by the good, wholesome folk of photo.net.</p>

<p>This is where you rate a photo, WIHTOUT your name being attached to the rating.<br /><br />It is under the blue <em><strong>Sharing tab</strong></em>, <strong>Rate Photos</strong><br /><br />If you go to the blue <em><strong>Gallery tab</strong></em>, <strong>Critique Forumn</strong>, Critique Photos in the Photo.net forums and put in a rating this way, your name will show up.</p>

<p>Hmmm.....OK. I just checked it out. So does only one photo come up for rating and those who want to rate more photos have to wait for another one to be posted (like on the next day)? I didn't see a tab allowing for the 'next' photo to be rated. <br>

<br>

I doubt I'll use it but I was curious when it was mentioned in the thread about confusion with rating etc. Thanks for the info ya’all. ;o)</p>

<p>Just to the right of the radio buttons for Asthetics (at the number 7) is a <strong>>></strong> sign in a small white square box<br>

<br />click on that and it takes you to the next photo. it will eventually ask you to enter a code/login to keep entering ratings.<br>

This proves a real person is at the keyboard and prevents robots or other malicious code from rating every single photo.</p>

<p>Now I realize why I thought only one photo was made available for a time. When I checked it out last night I did click on the double forward arrow and did get another photo. But I clicked the photo to enlarge it and it just took me to the member’s page which threw me off (guess I was preoccupied or something and not really paying attention). <br>

<br>

I just clicked through probably 10 photos before I finally had to enter the code to continue on. That wasn't bad at all. Thanks for the lesson L.J. ;o)</p>