PS CS4 When resizing photo, getting a transparent box obstructing view

<p>I am using Photoshop CS4 on a MacPro, Leopard OS. When I resize a photo in PS, I sometimes get a large transparent pixeled box that appears out of nowhere on my photo, obstructing my view. As I resize to other percentages, the box may disappear, but will return when I go back to the size at which it first appeared. I never had this problem on my imac PPC, using Tiger & CS4, but only since upgrading my computer to the MacPro/Leopard combo.<br>

Anyone have this problem/know what's causing it/know how to fix it?<br>

Thanks for your help, Regina</p>

<p>Hi Patrick,<br />Thank you for your response. I just just got the new mac pro, and I am assuming the video card is up to the task, however I am at work and can't check the specs at this moment. I am almost postitive that the video card would be better than that in my 3-1/2 year old imac Power PC, which had no problems. I will check to make sure that I have the latest CS4 update when I get home, as well. It has done this on most images, but not all. Sometimes I will close the photo and re-open, and the box will be in a different location. Very frustrating.<br />Thank you, Patrick...I will look into your questions!<br />Regina</p>