Photo Slide Show DVD: Can Nero Create 'Main Menus'?

<p>Hi There,<br>

I have just shot my Sister's wedding and during the interim of ordering her album I want to create a photo DVD. I have done a bit of research on how it can be done without the need of purchasing new software.</p>

<p>I will be creating 'movies' with Picassa Move Maker but I need to know if it is at all possible to split the wedding into four seperate 'movies' and burn them onto a DVD, via Nero, allowing my Sister the choice of a 'main menu' to choose which 'movie' she would like to watch i.e.</p>

<ol>

<li>Getting Ready</li>

<li>Ceremony</li>

<li>Reception</li>

<li>Party</li>

</ol>

<p><strong> </strong><br>

Can that be done with Nero's software?</p>

<p>For the record my Nero does support DVD burning though I am unaware of what version is installed (bundled in with my laptop) - I think its version 7.</p>

<p>Thanking you in anticipation</p>

<p>Michael</p>

<p> </p>

<p>SVCD2DVD is a rudimentary DVD creator that you might look into. I use it for creating of DVD movies, sourcing from tranport stream files (.ts), from our cable television Digital Video Recorder (DVR). It has some menu creating functions. There's a demo on the site.</p>

<p>I think you're asking if you just drop each video file into Nero in succession will they be in that order? Yes, it should be, but you will be able to move the menu buttons around in the order that you want. If you're only showing these on screen 72 ppi should do just fine. I don't know the ratio of the screen you're using, so that's up to you. <br>

There is also a small graph on the bottom that will let you know how much space you will be using/have left. Been a while since I've done one, I use DVD Architect by Sony for this stuff. They have a demo, you should check it out. For small projects, check out FotoMagico.</p>