January issue of Practical Photography question.

I saw an on line reference to the January issue of Practical Photography:

"But do you think you know what the single most important thing you can do to ensure better photographs? Even

after you have mastered composition and gained the photographers eye what tip sits at No1? Well buy the latest

issue of Practical Photography, read & absorb all 31 pages of sound advice, expert tuition & 100 tips and then

turn the page to find out! "

Does anyone have that copy and could tell me what the number one tip is. I'm really curious. My own number one

tip would be to learn composition but their tip seems to come after that. I somewhat expect their number one tip

to be either mundane or obvious to most photographers.

James G. Dainis

<p>I have it! Searched for it in google and found this article which I will quote next.</p>

<blockquote>

<p>The single most important way to improve your photography is…?<br>

“Photography is the greatest passion of all and we all strive to take pictures that we can be proud of. As the New Year starts, it is the perfect time to take stock and assess your approach to photography.”<br />Andrew James, Editor, Practical Photography magazine</p>

</blockquote>

<p>Hope it helps you :) <br>

Greetings from Mexico</p>

<p><em>"But do you think you know what the single most important thing you can do to ensure better photographs? Even after you have mastered composition and gained the photographers eye what tip sits at No1?"</em></p>

<p>Stop looking to popular photography magazines to tell you the "secret" to great photos. ; )</p>

<blockquote>

<p>. . .take stock and assess your approach to photography.</p>

</blockquote>

<p>Not bad advice, actually. I think of photography as a way of thinking about what I see. So, assessing my approach is a good idea. What do I want to do with my photos? Do I want to experiment with technique? Are they for exhibit or to sell? And, most important, do I like what I'm doing? If yes, I need to bring more of that (technique, angle, lighting, vision) to future photos. If no, I need to think about why, what would have made the pictures better, what I was trying to do and why it didn't work.</p>

<p>Photography is a lifetime of learning, thinking, seeing, feeling. Taking stock and assessing your approach? It's not as glib as it may first appear. </p>

<p>i think i saw THE secret for better picture in a infomercial yesterday, along with the abs master, the super diet pill and the magic slim cream ; )</p>

<p>I bought 2..can sell you one for 3456789 easy paiment of 29.99! but wait, i will remove 1 payment if you email me NOW!</p>

<p>*this deal is not offer anywhere else..so be quick.</p>