Website Critique

josepheta

<p>"Justin the site definitely does load. Would you mind checking your internet connection?"<br>

.<br>

How do you think I posted here that it didn't work? Nope. Can't load in IS or Firefox, and google's cache of it, will only partially load...<br>

.<br>

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&hs=CvJ&q=xemival.com&btnG=Search</p>

<p>The site worked fine on my PC, I think you did a really nice job with the site. You definitely know what your doing. Only thing I would suggest for improvement is when viewing the gallery images and you click on a image for Pop-up, it takes to long to load the image, I would leave out the flash on those if you could. Also when you click the next arrow I wish it took you to the next image in the portfolio, not an indoor display on a wall. Other than that I think you did great job with the site.</p>

<p>Mostly agree with Eric, speed. but it makes you question...Do potential buyers rather see how it might look in a staged setting and perhaps equal a sale easier?<br>

It is something to test. From the creators perspective i can agree with Eric.<br>

Also, the grey background can be darker to make the text easier to read, perhaps larger....at least the options on the left with the icons.<br>

The white around each gallery image can be reduced. it outweighs the thumbnail image itself....too much white.<br>

Copyright page can be a bit more info, different region laws, and so forth.</p>

<p>Otherwise, I like the images. good job!</p>

<p>I'd definitely have to say that the website is too wide. You should try for your website to fit in a 1280px wid monitor (1024 is much better).</p>

<p>To solve this problem, try implementing DIV tags that resize as the widow gets thinner, plus design your website more vertically.</p>