Tripod holder accessory for Kata 3n1 backpack in UK

ben_cops

• 3 weeks later...

<p>For the record I finally got a response from bogen imaging (who distribute in the UK) on this;</p>

<p>The tripod attachment to the 3N1 bags that you mention never went into full production due to a design flaw. At this stage there are no plans that I know of to release it but as Kata are always developing & redeveloping, be sure something should appear shortly.</p>

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

<p>Katia told me this today, 3 May 2009:<br>

Roger</p>

<p>"Hello and thank you for your email expressing an interest in our products.<br /> <br /> To your question – the Tripod holder system for the 3N1 bags is in those reaching most of the world markets: it is already available in Europe, however there are still some places it haven't reach yet as it may also depend on the regional distributor import shipping methods or frequency. This also is why it still appears as "coming soon" on our homepage. I therefore would suggest you to contact the official Kata distributor in your country to get the most updated information regarding this item availability in your area.<br /> You can find the Kata distributor in your country at: http://www.kata-bags.com/buy.asp<br /> <br /> Hope this has helped and please do not hesitate to contact us should you require any further assistance.<br /> <br /> Sincerely,<br /> <br /> Katia Shuklin"</p>