shopping for camera

ryan_tracy1

<p>I have been looking at the canon 50d and have seen it on many sites and I was wondering are there certain sites I should look out for? I have seen a canon 50d on fotoconnection for around 950 body only. I have been to Best Buy and they want a few hundred more for just the body. Just having a hard time not seeing what I am getting and not know if its a refurb model. Thanks for the help</p>

<p >Most will agree that the two biggest and most reputable places are B&H and Adorama. I use both of these and they have been top notch. They usually have the lowest legitimate price as well. There are a few others but these are the two that I would stick with.</p>

<p>Best place to find ratings is www.resellerratings.com just enter the store name and do a search for other opinions and stories.<br>

fotoconnections aka TVs Depot aka TheWizStore.com aka ephotoclub aka 1stopcamera.com aka Inoax.com aka TheNewConnection. Wow, like the old flower child song goes ... how many names does a crook go by to call himself a man?</p>

<p>Plop in other stores in the search box for comparison. I.e., B&H Photo, Adorama, Calumet, etc. You will then learn quality.</p>

<p>For a good laugh and an eye opening moment, try Broadway Photo !</p>

<p>Caveat emptor.</p>

<p>Jim.</p>