Mundane subjects.

<p>

<p >

<p >

<p >I work as a photographer at a theme park and whenever we go out to do roaming photography we have to take a picture of out name tag to identify who the photographer is taking the pictures. After doing this a few hundred times some of us have gotten creative with simple act of identification. We place the tags on flowers, in the water, trees, rocks, food bowls, signs, sand, near bird poop, on other photographers, and yesterday I set my tag inside a pair of underwater goggles. We also try for odd backgrounds and stuff just giggles. Unfortunately I don't have any of those pictures to show off but I want to hear other peoples stories of creative photography involving mundane items.</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

It sounds like really good practice in seeing the world around you creatively. I have spent a lot of time in my life travelling

and looking for extraordinary places and things, but when it comes down to it, no matter where you are, you still need to

find a way to see for yourself--if you don't you end up taking the same photos as everyone else. I think you might have a

fun and potentially interesting collection after you've done this for a while and as quirky as it sounds it is probably making

you a better photographer.

<p>

I like to use my phone camera to shoot the mundane--it takes the preasure off since the quality is low enough that it is only

really useful for social media websites (and even that is questionable) and I'm not watching the bottom line--but it still gives

me an excuse to look at everything around me no matter how 'everyday' and try to think creatively. I've had mixed

success, but I think it's helped my other work. If you are so inclined I have some mundane work in my <a

href="http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mark-Meyer-Photography/48668594548">iphone gallery</a> on facebook. I don't take it very seriously, but it really helps remind me that photography should be fun.<div>00SdIP-112853684.jpeg.a1cf656e8c38663131f62e52a9c8d926.jpeg</div>