Men's fashion line, on-location photo shoot - what do I charge?

<p>I am a family & children's photography but have had jobs for fashion designers every so often. They have gone well and now I got a call from a fairly bigger company of custom men's clothing looking to fly me to their location to shoot their line.<br>

We're going to be shooting about 10 models, 1 suit per model and the goal is to create approximately 20 usable images for their website catalogue.<br>

I am going to charge them $1,700 per day for 2 days of shooting time, 50% of that for 1 day of prep time and to visit shoot locations. That will include my assistant.<br>

They will also be paying all transportation & lodging, etc.<br>

Does that sound fair?<br>

Now the question here. What do I charge for licensing fees? I want to quote them one fee for web use and a separate for full resolution files to use in look books or national advertisements (i.e. GQ mag & Esquire mag)<br>

I have only been in the business for 2 yrs but have grown at a rapid rate. I'm confident to say I am a great photographer but have very, very little experience in the fashion industry. My specialty is family & children.</p>