Inauguration of Barack Obama: who is ruling the pro bodies and extreme tele-lenses market?

paulo_cortez

<p>Gigapan image from the north press platform during President Obama's inaugural address at the U.S. Capitol in Washington, DC on January 20, 2009, made up of 220 images by David Bergman <br>

http://gigapan.org/viewGigapanFullscreen.php?auth=033ef14483ee899496648c2b4b06233c</p>

<p>Amongst other things, you can check the gear that pros are using for these type of events!<br>

Paulo<br /> </p>

<p>Sarah, I think you need to look more carefully I see more Nikon lenses than Canon in this particular shot, the three lenses in the lower center are all Nikon as are two other on the left clearly attached to a D3 body. That said not much can be concluded from one shot at one particular event.</p>

<p>Agreed, Robert! As a Canon shooter, I like to see some high end Nikon glass out there.</p>

<p>The blue and yellow parka field camera person... He/she has some sort of mount that is clamped to the railing. Same mount for the Nikon(?) beside it. Pretty cool. Who makes those?</p>