First Shots with M6 TTL

snommisbor

<p>Well I got my first 3 rolls back from doing some street shooting at night. Here are a few examples plus a few questions: I tried 3 different films: Fuji Neopan 100 pushed to 180 (that was an accident) Ilford Delta 400 and Kodak Tri X 400 both pushed to 1250. I noticed some photos were very gray my thoughts are because I was exposing in a dark area and it was just bringing out detail which did not look good. Most are basically from the camera just a little tonal balancing to crisp it up. Every shot was handheld so I would imagine using a tripod and shooting at a slower speed would make it look even better. Let me know what you think.</p><div>00SMkK-108573584.jpg.09f016673d04f52f87992280af6f3c46.jpg</div>

<p>Great camera. My favorite of all the small cameras I have used. Hope you enjoy it. As far as the Leica glow, what it really is, is a higher level of capture. It is not apparent when you push the film, and is hard to see on the computer. But if you shoot B&W film at the proper speed, which is almost always lower than it says on the box, and pull it a little, your prints (on photo sensitive paper, not scanned) will stand out. I briefly had a very old Leica and lens, I think it was a B, but don't remember for sure. The prints from that camera did have a very apparent glow, but it was the softness of the uncoated lens.</p>

<p>No problem William, I was looking for it myself. Still for hand held at night I am impressed. By the way I forgot to mention the lens is a 35 Summicron. 6th Street in Austin and its surrounding blocks are a great place to do some street shooting. Also the Black Cat Tattoo parlor I photograph last weekend I heard had some fire damage last night. I almost went back down there last night. That would have been exciting to photograph.</p>