While we wait, I'm gonna step out on a limb. Join me?

booray

<p>What I'm really liking about this thread, is that pretty much everyone has a different favorite. It's really cool to see people with such diverse tastes, who are all still linked together by the common ground of "wedding photographer". As they say, variety is the spice of life!</p>

<p>Cheers!</p>

<p>Probably shouldn't forget about the Original Post in considering "favorites" though:<br /> <br /> <em>Judging - We will consider exposure accuracy, composition, lighting, image quality, technical excellence and other factors such as the impact of the image which could be drama, emotion, beauty humor, etc.<br /> </em> <br /> There's a lot that goes into a great wedding pic, "Crowd Favorites" are just one aspect...and that's not only for contests, but for wedding photography in general since weddings are comprised of more than a single picture that happened to turn out well (IMO).</p>

<p>So if my count is right, the "People's Choice" is a close call between Blair (10), Jill Gately (9), Rebecca Eby (6), Victoria H (6), Kevin Kerr (6), Jurijus (6), Victor (5) and me (5). Am I missing any with 5+? Oops. Now the thread is gone.</p>

<p>

<p>This has been such a nice experience all around. I loved going back through my images and picking one. Then I loved looking at all of the great work displayed here. And then there was the added bonus of this post : ) My top five favorites (in no particular order) ...<br>

Matthew Kuehl -- I love the genuine emotion<br>

Jill Gately -- very romantic<br>

Bryce Hughes -- such a sweet moment<br>

Kevin Kerr -- very cool<br>

Beverley Woodworth - too cute!</p>

<br />

</p>