500cm at wedding

david_waugh3

<p>I like the pictures...it is great!!! Same as others, don't change...that is your style, and it is great...<br /> Have the same camera, but, I have problem focusing these days, I think it might be wearing glasses now.<br>

Which PME prism you are using??? do you like it??? I am looking for one on ebay, but, a little more than I'd like to pay...not sure if it worths.</p>

<p>The amount I have learned from one question has been amazing - thanks again everyone. John - I actually used a batch of out-of-date Portra 160 and 400 (both NC and VC). B&W was 400CN which I absolutely love in both 35 and 120! Tested it before the wedding of course and liked the results so stuck with it. Think there were two rolls of Fuji 800H.</p>

<p>Hi David,<br>

OK, last question - what type of scanner did you use, and did you scan negatives or prints (guessing negs)? I shoot Portra 160 VC and NC, but I don't know that my scans are at your level. Thanks again for sharing. Best, Ed</p>

<p>I scanned them on a V700 Epson. Previously I was using a lab with a Frontier... the scans were very good, but I needed to do a fair bit of tonal adjustment and thus lost any dynamic range advantage anyway. I am a firm believer that even an entry level scanner (like a V700) used at near it's potential, is a far better option than outsourcing on a 'higher end' scanner (that's assuming what you get back needs work done to it). </p>