what's the easiest album company to use?

missy_kay

<p>There's MyPublisher.com. They're really more like a photobook than a true album. They have free template software you download and use to make their books. The books are around $50-100, depending on page count, size, etc.</p>

<p>I only use them for low-end clients. I use Graphi-Studio for when folks want something nice. I design the page layouts with LumaPix FotoFusion Pro ($300) to design really artistic page design spreads. It's far nicer and more flexible than template-based offerings.</p>

<p>Other professional album sites make it difficult because there is a lot more design work involved in a custom album rather than a template-based album that any monkey can make. It depends on how many bananas you are working for...</p>

<p>You get what you pay for I'm afraid.</p>

<p>I love to use Lumapix's fotofusion for album design and it makes it a pleasure to do. However, if your design work is not great (I have been offered countless album "designers" work that I would be embarrassed to show) then getting a template set like YSI or similar might be better. Yervants designs are excellent but well used by many.</p>

<p>As for album companies, Forbeyon are great, Vision Art too, but it depends on what you like/want/need.</p>

<p>Asuka's turnaround must go up and down, then, as it has not been terribly slow for the 5 times I've used them. I haven't tried other photobook companies other than MyPublisher, which did not give me the true B&W that I needed. </p>

<p>I don't do traditional album style work, though - just books.</p>

<p>for ease of use, i'd recommend bay photo. their pacific line of leatherette flushmount albums have quick turnaround times. using their roes templates, you piece an album together in a relatively short amount of time. i don't use them for all of my albums, but if i need somethin quick, they're hard to beat.</p>