Canon or Nikon

aivarsusi

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<p>You've been a member here for three years and you don't know better than to ask that question without:<br /><br />1) Saying why you're asking<br />2) Explaining how you'll use it<br />3) Saying what lenses or other items from either manufacturer you already own<br />4) Talking about what your budget is<br /><br />So... try that again!</p>

<p>A, you killin' me. Just a week ago you said you were buying Nikon: <em>I just was lookig today a shop window and here in Ireland D90 cost 1096 €-s ,big diffrents ! But im waiting a new years sale and gonna buy this !!</em></p>

<p>As long as you're asking such questions, you need none of them.</p>

<p>Go to a shop ... take both in your hand ... and buy what YOU feel is better for YOU. Given you can decide <strong>which</strong> Canon you're comparing against <strong>which</strong> Nikon that is ... if you can't ... take another year and ask again.</p>

<blockquote>

<p>"I can't prove that Canon delivers the best image quality but Canon currently makes the fastest glass. That is a fact. F/1.2 baby!"</p>

</blockquote>

<p>I think you forgot about one important factor: Leica noctilux<br>

<a href="http://www.dpreview.com/news/0809/08091505leica_50mm_f0_95.asp">http://www.dpreview.com/news/0809/08091505leica_50mm_f0_95.asp</a></p>

<p>"which is better to buy .....just let me know?"</p>

<p>Making the assumption that this is not a troll...</p>

<p>Both Nikon and Canon produce excellent cameras and photographic systems. Both systems are used by the best SLR photographers in the world to produce outstanding photography. You cannot tell whether a Nikon or Canon DSLR system was used by looking at a photograph.</p>

<p>Pick either one and make careful choices of bodies and lenses and so forth and you'll be fine.</p>

<p>Dan</p>