Hasselblad backs with Lindahl dark slide holders

robert_c_harvey

I have a couple of the LINDAHL darkslide holder and I think there are excellent accessories to buy.They should have come out with the idea earlier!For a very reasonable cost you are now able to "update" your Hassie backs to look like the new ones and not to mention the convenience of a safe place to keep the darkslides!It works very well and I do not think that you will go wrong buying it.

Cheers

KK Low

• 4 months later...

I agree with everyone!!

This dark slide holder is 'must-buy.' I have it on all my backs and I like it better than the new A-series magazines that Hasselblad now sells.

The reason I like better is that the its profile is FLAT. On a recent trip to Germany, I placed my SW on its back (in a Catheral) so that the lens was aimed at the beautiful vaulted ceiling. I then slid the camera using the attached monopod beyond the 'roped-off' section and took a few 'self-timed' exposures. The shots came out great! The Lindahl holder keep the camera perfectly level of the Catheral floor. The new Hasselblad A-series magazine can't do this as its profile is curved, so the camera WILL ROCK.

• 6 years later...