End to end hosting/e-commerce solution

beac

<p><br>

<s

pan >Like most of us I think, I take my camera with

me almost wherever I go, including when I pick my kids up from school, sporting events, etc. I've b

een getting good feedback from the pics I take of my kids and their friends, and recently the school used several

of my photos in a brochure. <br>

I'm looking for input o

n how best to organize a small side business around candid school photos. Essentiall

y, I'd like to go to games, events, etc (I'm there anyway and I have my camera) and offer the pics I

take to parents for a reasonable price. <br>

I'm not looking for full time work, really only to support m

y photo addiction...I mean hob

by, by taking the pics, doing some minimal editing, cropping, etc. posting them to a web s

ite and letting the web site do the rest.<br>

My sense is there are services out there that will provide "soup to nut

s" hosting, printing/finishing, etc. solutions. I'd like to make it really

easy on the parents if possible. Log in, select the pics they want, maybe do some s

imple cropping, retouching options, etc. select "order", quantity, etc. and have the pics show up in thei

r mail box a few days later. <br>

Does anyone have experience with these types of services at the commercial level?&

nbsp; I currently use MPIX for my own work and have been very happy, but would like to use the corporate knowle

dge here to narrow down my choices to those

services that work for the more experienced.<br>

Also:<br>

<spa

n >Do I offer the use of

the images for free to the school in exchange for "sanctioned" access to events? I'm not sure I can drive

a hard bargain here, mostly since my

wife teaches at the school as well and my kids get a fantastic education for essentially

free!<br>

Are the digital files normally offered for download along with the

ability to buy prints?<br>

Thanks in advance for any advice.</p>

<p>&nbs

p;</p>�������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������

������������������������������

��������� �������� ������������������������������© 2000-2008 NameMedia, Inc. and contribut

ors. Contributed content used with permission. ����My Workspace� | �Sign Out� | �Site Map� | �About Us� | �

Photo.net FAQ� | �Register!� | �Subscribe!� | �Contact Photo.net� | �Adverti

se�| �Terms of Use� | �Privacy� ��������������������������>Thanks in advance for any advice.<o:p></o:p></P>

<P></P>

<P><

>

<P> </P>