WedNEsDAy pic #*

bernie moore

<p>Bernhard..... SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! why are you screaming!? :)<br>

Well, the WedNEsDAy pic threads were creating By Jose... Uhmmm!? Well, Just Jose! I think everyone must have a different perception of it. for me it is a relaxing thread to see what everyone has been doing during the week. not too many rules and we can speak freely!<br>

Basically the riles are the shot must be fairly new, within a week<br>

Must be taken using some Nikon equipment<br>

And you can post only 1 picture.<br>

That's all! Hopefully you will join us! Cheers!</p>

<p>Bernhardt,<br>

like Rene' writes - rule is, shot within the last week. Nikon equipment & only one shot. I do believe most will post equipment as well. Subject is up to you. Everyone just shares a photo of something they shoot.<br>

Someone wanted to impose a rule of no pp on the shots, but I amongst others rejected that immediately & it was not spoken of. In digital, if you shoot RAW most of the time some form of pp will be done.<br>

Join us next week. All shots are posted within the 24 hour "WedNEsDAy" within their time zone. :-)<br>

Lil :-)</p>

<p>Hmmm, I`m just a humble forum contributor who is pleased to start the thread every week...<br />The idea of the thread start when our moderator suggested time ago, after some limit-posts, that it`s time to think what could we do with our tools rather than be obsessed with the need of the very ultimate pixel...<br />As Renè says, probably there are different reasons that made people to participate. I -personally- consider it as a weekly exercise to keep photographic fit; perhaps I also need a relaxing activity that takes me out from my time and mind consuming work. Anyway, I simply enjoy (and enjoy learning from others!).<br />Usually photographers like to know from other`s work: nothing better that a weekly post to to taste their freshest pics. I don`t shot my next`s WeD PiC yet but is already inside my head...</p>

<p>Yup, it's been lots of fun and great to see so many folks participating.</p>

<p>BTW, I'm not really adamant about photos needing to be very recent. Some folks using film might need more time to get their film processed and scanned. (It can take more than a week in some places just to get slides back from processing.) Sure, the concept works best when used to motivate us to take fresh photos. But let's not be too exclusive at the expense of losing the participation of film photographers.</p>

<p>I agree. In my opinion even a two years old pic could be considered like the most recent one -once it has been selected by the photographer, and probably re-processed and resized-. In the end it`ll show our current state of creativity, who is (IMHO) what really counts.</p>