Yellowstone Guides

runjmb

<p>I forget the exact title of the guide, but Joseph K. Lange has a great photo guide that covers Yellowstone and Grand Tetons. I would also contact the Yellowstone Assoc. They sell several Yellowstone items. They have a nice "package" of a couple different books/maps to plan your trip. One of the maps gives ideas of what to see/photograph along every mile of the main road. I can get the names of the exact titles when I get home.</p>

<p> I got this one before our trip to Yellowstone/Tetons last summer. <a href="http://www.amazon.com/Photographers-Guide-Yellowstone-Tetons-Joseph/dp/0811728951/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1231353015&sr=1-3">http://www.amazon.com/Photographers-Guide-Yellowstone-Tetons-Joseph/dp/0811728951/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1231353015&sr=1-3</a><br>

It was helpful in running down good locations and time of day recommendations. It was worth the cost. If you have time, make sure and get to the Tetons. I actually had far better images from there than from Yellowstone - both wildlife and landscapes.</p>

<p>Jess Lee knows the area well, as it has been his backyard for a very long time. He leads workshops and tours in the area. If you're into wolves, no one is better at finding them at any time of year. He's a great guy, too. Funny as hell and very personable. Check him out at www.jessleephotos.com.</p>

• 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...

<p>we offer offer tours of yellowstone and grand teton national parks. also places like great smoky mountains, acadia, everglades national park and alaska etc.</p>

<p>yellowstone is a great place i hope you have a lot of fun and get some great pictures.</p>

<p>please visit<br>

take care<br>

john slonina<br>

slonina nature photography tours</p>