Kodachrome results form Minox B

vaantique

<p>I just got back my first 3 rolls I sent to Dwayne's to process and the turned out brilliant. The fine grain of KR-64 really is a wonder for subminiature sizes. If only I had been born a few years earlier, I could have done all this with KRM-25!<br /> <br /> This is the first roll of color I've put through this little camera and I can say I am just as impressed with the camera as the film. I had some doubts about the accuracy of the meter but the colors are rich, the contrast good, and everything is sharp.<br /> <br /> I have a brick of KR64 120 waiting in the fridge so I will continue taking pictures and I encourage other minoxers or minolta 16 users to contact Dwayne's to set up an agreement. They're charging me the same as processing for a 35mm roll for sending them my strips in bags in a 8mm film can. Not bad considering I'm saving money by slitting film.</p>

• 2 weeks later...

<p>Unfortunately I don't have any equipment to scan the frames.<br>

I can tell you that if you meter it right you'll get crisp, vivid slides. The grain of Kodachrome is a perfect match for 8x11 film<br>

Make shure you talk to them and include a note when you send it off so they know what to do with it.<br>

Also one of my rolls was a little short, make shure you make it a tad longer so they can staple it into thier roll without it ruining a frame.</p>