more bang for my buck

ssg pete

<p>If you are alone, flexibility must go over absolute quality, i.e. a 18-135 lens will allow to shoot without loosing valuable images because you have to change the lens. I covered the marriage of a friend with a film camera and a 28-200 zoom. The quality was good enough for the album enlargements. And for the few shots that they eventually wanted to enlarge and frame in the house, I used a 50 mm 1.8 and a 35 mm 2.0. All with a F90X and with a friend back-covering the critical shots (one over all, the couple exiting from the church) with another F90X and a 28-105 mm zoom.</p>

<p>If you do it your self I would rent and take 24-70 2.8 with SB800 second camera with 70-200 2.8 with SB800 then I wild take a 50mm 1.2 and an 85 1.2. A monopod. You will need two cameras as you will not have time to change lenses. It depends on inside outside and available light. If you buy and can only afford one lens choose a prime. 50mm 1.4 or 85 1.8 this will add to your present lens for the cheapest possible price.</p>

<p>Don't overdo it with new gear. It's really important that you already know the gear on the day of the shoot. Otherwise you'll waste time trying to get the flash in the right mode. Or you'll end up with fill flash and won't freeze motion.</p>

<p>I trust Bjorn Rorslett's advice on lenses:<strong><em></em> </strong> <em><strong><br /> </strong> </em> </p>

<p>http://www.naturfotograf.com/index2.html</p>