Where to go...?

aizia_lawson

<p>I'm going to give my generic advice: look first for a large liberal arts university that offers a photography/arts major. My reasoning is, you could discover a major or field that you hadn't previously considered, but is <em>ABSOLUTELY</em> what you want to do. Seen it happen. You can always minor in photography</p>

• 3 weeks later...

<p>Hello Aizia,<br>

I was wondering if you have checked out Hallmark Institute of Photography. Its a really great school. I myself have gone to a regular university and an Ai before going to Hallmark. I am currently in the program right now and have found it to be very encouraging, and a real confidence boost. At the other schools, they teach you book smarts about photography, where as Hallmark teaches you how to make your book smarts work for you. They teach you all the in's and out's of the business. They give you access to a vast network of people in the photography community. In your ten months, you have the best minds in photography, as well as the best and top of the line equipment at your finger tips. You learn all aspects of photography, and how to use them in the real world. Unfortunately, At Hallmark you do not earn a degree, but you become a member of the Photographic Hallmark community. This community comes complete with alumni whom themselves are committed to the Hallmark student. As a former Ai student, If you have the money to get a Bacholars in Photographer go to Ai. If you have a passion to become a photographer, go to Hallmark.</p>