Re-loading of pages not possible

I wonder if anyone else is experiencing this but when I use my browsers back-up button ( safari and explorer on both mac and pc ) on

photo.net it won't reload to the previous page but just re-loads the same page, it just won't back-up. This isn't a problem on any other

websites. Does anyone know of any solutions / reasons for this very annoying problem ?

<p>Look at your history file. If the same URL is listed twice (latest), then backing up won't change the Web page, and for some reason it's writing the URL twice in the history file. If not then something isn't recognizing the back button, mistaking it for reload. To go back you read the history file and click on the latest one before it. Some Websites do this to try and keep you there (it's a simple code), but PN doesn't do it. Something to try is clearing your history file before each session and see what happens. Good luck.</p>

<p>I get exactly the same thing as you, Phylo. Using Opera I can quickly find the first subject but cannot move to another page, ask or answer a question. If I come out of the Photo net site I can instantly return and see another page. Then out of the site and back again to see another, etc.<br>

No problem with the other sites I visit.<br>

If I try IE everything works but very very slowly. I've never made much sense of IE anyway, although that may just be me.<br>

I don't have any History. It is automatically erased when I leave a site to prevent any backtracking of virsuses or other malware.<br>

Possibly the adverts are causing a problem. All the other sites which I use only have the occasional small ad; perhaps these more complex monstrosities are zapping my limited computing power. Using this site has just become too much of a chore so I am afraid that I don't bother with it much now.</p>

<p>I never understand why people insist on using Opera or other weird browsers. Firefox or Safari are equal (if not better) choices that allow you to avoid using IE. And the fact of the matter that Opera users are going to find more website compatibility issues than most anyone else. Why? Because most sites have enough work to make sure that they are compatible with IE, Firefox, and Safari, the browsers that 99% of their users access the web with (if you want to be clever, throwing Google Chrome in there might not be a bad idea either).</p>

<p>I've got nothing against Opera, but the people who use Firefox, IE and Safari get most of my attention. There are only so many hours in the day and we've got to serve the most people possible.</p>