Setting up online gallery / New web site. Need advice please

Hi everyone,

I am setting up a new online gallery. I was told that photoshelter.com is really good. Photoshelter.com will let me print my own prints or

they can print them for me. The only thing I do not like is they take 10% of each sell. I want to use my own domain name and they say I

can do that with photoshelter.com. Are there any other online galleries that will let me use my own domain and sell photos? I have tried

smugmug.com and it was good but I couldn't print my own prints. I print on canvas with a Epson 9800 44" wide printer and gallery wrap

myself. I have Dreamwever and can make my own web site but I am sure there are galleries already set up for this. Any advice would be

much appreciated!

Thanks!

Gregg Blasingame

I went thru this, make your own site, find a host (I use IX webhosting),

find the templates ( I use jalbums,free, yes free, you can donate)

then you can use a shopping cart,paypal,credit cards (yes they want a cut too) etc.

there are printers out there (I use winkflash)

They will take your orders and mail to the customer or use a local printer and do the mailing

(that's what I do)

This way you proof before your customer see's it, and I have found while there is a market for the point and click in the boxes many customer don't want to deal with it.

Take the 10-15% that everyone wants and put it in your Guinness fund.

Jim

I use Exposuremanager for my site. Their prices are very reasonable plus you can customize their galleries to match your website and no one knows they even left your site. They do get 10% commission, let you self fullfill your orders or they can. They do they shipping and absorb the charges for credit cards, paypal etc etc. And when they ship they use your return email and no ones they didn't come from you. Here's a link for a free moth to try it out.

http://www.exposuremanager.com/aff/hammerphotos